In May, 2006 representatives from a group of parishes in the Naperville-Lisle-Woodridge area began meeting to
develop a vision of marriage ministry through which they would coordinate resources for marriage enrichment. Working on the premise that a marriage enrichment program is challenging to organize and sustain at a parish level, this group is working together to create inter-parish marriage enrichment opportunities.
Marriage is a vocation to holiness. From engagement and newly married through their golden years, married couples have the awesome task of witnessing to God’s faithful love to each other, their children, and society. No couple does this perfectly. All marriages can grow in knowledge, faith, joy, and love through couple support and mentorship, enrichment programs and Church teaching. Modified from For Your Marriage (https://www.foryourmarriage.org)
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Rev. Scott Huggins
- St. Joan of Arc, Rev. Gabriel Baltes
- Holy Spirit Catholic Community, Rev. Richard Smith
- St. Margaret Mary, Rev. Max Behna
- St. Raphael, Rev. Dan Bachner
- St. Scholastica, Rev. Norbert Raszeja, CR
- St. Petronille, Rev. Thomas Milota
- St. Thomas the Apostle, Rev. Philip M. Danaher
We would like to invite others who are interested in this critical ministry to consider becoming involved in your parish’s marriage enrichment program or in this Inter-Parish Marriage Enrichment Team.
Previous IMET Events