In May, 2006 representatives from a group of parishes in the Naperville-Lisle-Woodridge area began meeting to develop a vision of marriage ministry through which they would coordinate resources for marriage enrichment. Working on the premise that a marriage enrichment program is challenging to organize and sustain at a parish level, this group is working together to create inter-parish marriage enrichment opportunities.
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Rev. Scott Huggins
- St. Joan of Arc, Rev. Gabriel Baltes
- Holy Spirit Catholic Community, Rev. Dennis Lewandowski
- St. Margaret Mary, Rev. Paul Hottinger
- St. Raphael, Rev. Dan Bachner
- St. Scholastica, Rev. Norbert Raszeja, CR
- St. Petronille, Rev. Jim Dougherty
- St. Thomas the Apostle, Rev. Don McLaughlin
We would like to invite others who are interested in this critical ministry to consider becoming involved in your parish’s marriage enrichment program or in this Inter-Parish Marriage Enrichment Team.
Previous IMET Events